May 3, 2013 — Mr. Steven Schon, QuantaCool Corporation’s Chief Technology Officer, presented a paper “Olefin-Paraffin Separation by Reversible Reactive Distillation (RRD)” at the Joint EPC/Distillation Session: Distillation in Olefins Plants of the American Institute for Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2013 Spring National Meeting, held in San Antonio, Texas.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery