April 26, 2017 – Dr. Alfonso Ortega, QuantaCool’s Science & Engineering Advisor, the James R. Birle Professor of Energy Technology and the founding Associate Vice President for Research and Graduate Programs at Villanova University, will be appointed Dean of Santa Clara’s School of Engineering and John M. Sobrato Professor, effective Aug.1, 2017. He will provide overall academic, administrative, and financial leadership for the School of Engineering, reporting directly to the University Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery