March 21, 2015 — TweakTown.com, one of the world’s largest and most well-regarded tech news sites, reported on QuantaCool’s display of MHPTM technology at SEMI-THERM and noted, “QuantaCool new cooling systems provide many advantages for small or large-scale cooling needs without the use of water or pumps.” (Click here to read the news post).
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery