May 1, 2012 – Steven Schon, QuantaCool’s Chief Technology Officer, was co-chair of the Process Intensification plenary session at the American Institute for Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2012 Spring National Meeting. The process intensification session included a paper by Dr. Ward Tegrotenhuis of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) about validating manufacturing costs for microchannel process technologies. PNNL has included QuantaCool’s microchannel devices in its cost estimation methodology.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery