March 17, 2011 –Mr. Steven Schon, QuantaCool Corporation’s Chief Technology Officer, presented a paper “Predicting Distillation Tray Efficiencies Based on Modified O’Connell Correlation Analysis (MOCA) Technique” at the Dr. James Fair Heritage Distillation Symposium of the American Institute for Chemical Engineers (AIChE) 2011 Spring National Meeting, held in Chicago, Illinois.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery