March 18, 2012 – Dr. Alfonso Ortega, QuantaCool’s Science & Engineering Advisor, and Associate Dean for Graduate Studies and Research in the College of Engineering at Villanova University, was the keynote speaker at the 28th annual SEMI-THERM symposium. In addition, Dr. Ortega and two of his former research assistants at Villanova, Bryan Hassell and Hari Potluri, were awarded the Harvey Rosten Award for Excellence 2011 for scholarly work in the field of thermal management in electronic systems. The award was given in recognition of their paper, “An Investigation of Multi-Layer Mini-Channel Heat Sinks with Channel Geometric Scale Variation Suggested by Constructal Scaling Principles.”
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery