March 15, 2015 — QuantaCool demonstrated its MHP TM passive 2-phase cooling technology on working computers at SEMI-THERM, the premier annual conference on thermal engineering of electronics. At the show, QuantaCool demonstrated how their cold plates work with narrow form-factor data servers (such as 1-U chasses or 30-mm blades).
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery