October 31, 2011 — Villanova University’s Laboratory for Advanced Thermal and Fluid Systems has completed work funded by an Alternative and Clean Energy Technology Development and Commercialization Initiative (ACED) grant and QuantaCool Corporation. Major accomplishments included development of a multi-physics computer model for microchannel heat exchangers operating in the boiling regime, and construction of a lab-scale test unit, including thermal measurements of a prototype MHPTM cooling system.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Cooling for High Performance Power Electronics.
- QuantaCool Science & Engineering Advisor Gives Presentation on Thermal Performance of 2-Phase Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Featured in Panel Discussion on Thermal Challenges Facing the IT Industry
- QuantaCool Awarded Patent for 2-Phase Microchannel Cold Plates
- QuantaCool CTO Gives Presentation on Data Center Heat Recovery